No: OFFICE ORDER Dated:
It is for the general information of all girls student that the hostel rules have been framed and notified as under. All are directed to strictly follow these rules.
HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATION (GCP, ROHRU)
1. Ragging is strictly prohibited in any form; if someone found guilty, severe action will be taken.
2. Students are not allowed to consume narcotic drugs or any intoxicating substance in the hostel premises.
3. All visitors to the hostel including the parents/guardian will have to make necessary entries in the visitors’ book available at the hostel entrance with the security guard prior permission from college authorities is required.
4. Students should not keep any unauthorized property and unauthorized guests in his/her room.
5. No person, either guest or otherwise shall be permitted to stay overnight in any part of the hostel. In case, guest want to stay overnight in the hostel, he/she should take permission from Principal.
6. Students are responsible for the safekeeping of their valuables. Students should provide their own locks and should take proper care of their belongings.
7. Students should handle hostel equipments, furniture, mess property carefully and not abuse or tamper with it. If so then applicable fine will be charged by the hostel management.
8. Students have to use water and electricity judiciously. If fan, tube, etc., found ON in the absence of the students at their rooms, fine will be charged by hostel authorities.
9. Garbage and wastage only be put at garbage box available nearby hostel premises
10.No student shall use the service of a hostel housekeeping person for personal work.
11.Every case of illness and accident must be reported immediately to the hostel authorities.
12.No function or celebration shall be organized at hostel premises except with the permission of the authorities.
13.Students suffering from contagious disease will not be allowed to stay at hostel. Decision of the Warden in this regard will be final and binding.
14.Allotment of room furniture etc. will be entirely at the discretion of the Warden and no complaint in this regard will be entertained.
15.All matters relating to differences among students and complaints against theft shall be brought to the notice of the hostel management. No police complaint will be lodged by the student before taking prior permission from the hostel management.
16.Any complaint from the neighbors/society will result in strict action.
17.Hostel accommodation (room) can be changed by the management if they found it necessary at any point of time.
18.Students indulging in use of abusive and threatening language, physical fights, use of force to get unfair act accomplished, etc. will be punished. Further, they are liable to be expelled from the hostel/ Institute.
19.Playing music/record player etc. loud enough to cause disturbance to his/her neighbor(s) is prohibited. Defaulters will be punished. Repeated acts will render cancellation of allotment of Hostel room.
20. Hostel Furniture shall not be removed from one room to another under any circumstances. Students are responsible for the care of furniture and fittings in their respective rooms. The cost of furniture and fittings will be recovered from them in case of any damage or loss along with the fine of Rs.1000/-.
21.Students are not allowed to use extra electrical fitting in their rooms unless permitted by the Hostel Authorities.
22.All the rooms, doors and windows should be kept neat and tidy. A fine of Rs.1000 will be levied for disfiguring of doors, glass panels, Furniture and walls of rooms from the resident(s) of the room in addition to the amount needed for repairing and repainting the above.
23.Students should keep the toilets and bathrooms clean, failing which a collective fine of Rs.1000/- will be collected from the residents of the respective wings/floors.
24.Any student who is removed from the college will automatically cease to be a member of the hostel.
25. No student should stay away from the hostel on any day without the prior permission of the Warden/ Principal.
26.Abnormal activities of any nature causing disturbance to neighbors should not be carried out in the rooms.
27. Students should not paste any posters /pictures etc on the walls, doors, windows and shelves. Cut-outs should not be placed or brought in the hostel.
28. Student should not keep large amount of cash or costly items like mobile phones, camera, Electronic gadgets, jewellery etc. in their rooms. Hence complaint about loss or theft about such costly items is discouraged.
29. Students should settle in their rooms at 9 pm at studies on normal days and at 10 pm on free night days (Saturdays and Sundays) & maintain silence.
30.Girl students should return to the hostel before 6.30 pm at all conditions whether form outing or from college.
31. The hostel will be personally inspected by the Deputy Warden and other authorities regularly. The residents will be subjected to sever disciplinary action if they fail to follow above mentioned rules and regulations.
32.Students are not allowed to be in the hostel during college hours without prior permission of the class teacher/Principal in written form and whoever is found doing so will be fined Rs 50/- on the spot
33.Hostellers are not supposed to enter the kitchen area whoever is found doing so will be fined Rs 50/- on the spot.
34.Except the routine outing hours if any hosteller has to go out of hostel she must have written permission of the warden/ pass issued doing otherwise will be dealt strictly.
35. Hostellers are supposed to take meals in the dining area only. If someone violate the rule will be fined Rs/-50 on the spot and consecutive action will be dealt strictly.
36. Minimum 20 diets will be counted for calculation of monthly mess bill.
37.Hotelers proceeding on leave must have ink signed request letter from their parents/guardian with exact duration of leave without which no leave will be sanctioned. Except for any urgency, faxed request shall not be considered.
TIMINGS FOR THE MESS
On Working Days
Breakfast: 07.30 a.m. to 8.45 a.m. 07.30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Lunch : 12.45 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. 12.30 p.m. to 2.15 p.m.
Dinner : 07.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. 07.00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
TIMINGS FOR THE OUTING WILL BE NOTIFIED SEPERATELY.
Girls will be allowed on request to visit hospital/clinics as per the medical emergencies and on return they will have to Submit the prescription/medical bill to the warden.
Director / principal
Govt. College of Pharmacy Rohru.
Distt. Shimla HP
Endst. No: GCPR/Trg/.Hostel/2016- Dated: 2.8.2016
Copy to Notice Board for the information of students.
2. Hostel Supdt./ Warden.
Govt. College of Pharmacy Rohru